The Cheltenham Collection features five suit options that include Tails, Albert and Edward Frock Coat Suits, Nehru, and Wedding suits. As well as being available with the classic striped trousers, there is also a black herringbone trousers options. This wool suit features a self-coloured herringbone fabric that is both timeless in its appeal and very stylish. The suits look very smart and are also available for children in the Tails, Edward and Wedding suit options. Whilst the Groom, Groomsmen and Pageboys may wish to achieve a uniform look by all wearing the same style, there is also the option to mix styles within the collection, so the groom, for example, can wear a co-ordinating suit that is different to the rest of the wedding party. Typically worn with grey single or double breasted waistcoats, Cheltenham also looks superb when you add either a tweed, brocade or check option. Being black ensures that virtually anything will look good with these suits.
- The Cheltenham Tail Suit is not only perfect for weddings, but is extremely popular for more formal Race Days. Please check with your local store for further details.
- Prices start at £49.95 for the two piece suit and you can add whatever waistcoat and accessories you require from our extensive selection – see price list for full details, or visit us in-store and we will be happy to provide a full quotation.
- Free Suit for the Groom Hire available on this collection, if there are four or more adults booking in the same party. Waistcoat and accessories will be as per the price list.
- There is a wide choice of sizes and fittings to select from in chest sizes from 20” to 62” chest.
- We offer a full fitting service at time of booking and can do length adjustments if needed to achieve the perfect fit. For men, we recommend fitting the outfit 12 to 16 weeks ahead of the wedding. On Saturdays, and at some of our branches, we recommend booking an appointment, as our hirewear departments can be very busy. We look after all customers as quickly as possible, but bookings take priority.
- If you wish to reserve your garments online you can do this by filling in our order form, but we still recommend a full fitting on the day of collection.
- Our reputation for high standards of service, ensure the men and boy's attire is perfect for your special occasion. Please contact your nearest branch, or email us if you have any questions.