The Christchurch Tail Suit is a silver-grey lightweight suit that looks stylish and is comfortable to wear. The Mohair content of the fabric gives the suit a soft sheen appearance. This style is ideal for those looking for a slimmer fit, but is also suitable for men who need a fuller cut as well. The peak lapel coat combines with plain, or pleat fronted trousers that are modern and perfect for more formal wedding occasions.
- Prices start at £85 for the two piece suit and you can add whatever waistcoat and accessories you require from our extensive selection – see price list for full details, or visit us in-store and we will be happy to provide a full quotation.
- Free Suit for the Groom Hire available on this collection, if there are four or more adults booking in the same party. Waistcoat and accessories will be as per the price list.
- There is a wide choice of sizes and fittings to select from in chest sizes from 20” up to 60” chest. We also offer this style in short, regular and long fittings, plus pageboy sizes.
- Christchurch is also available in a wedding suit, so you can mix and match styles if you wish.
- As well as offering a self-coloured waistcoat, there are various other options available that include, brocade, tweed and check options. There is also an impressive selection of ties, cravats and bow ties that will complement this outfit.
- We offer a full fitting service at time of booking and can do length adjustments, if needed, to achieve the perfect fit. For men, we recommend fitting the outfit 12 to 16 weeks ahead of the wedding. On Saturdays, and at some of our branches, we recommend booking an appointment, as our hirewear departments can be very busy. We look after all customers as quickly as possible, but bookings take priority.
- If you wish to reserve your garments online you can do this by filling in our order form, but we still recommend a full fitting on the day of collection.
- Our reputation for high standards of service, ensure the men and boy's attire is perfect for your special occasion. Please contact your nearest branch, or email us if you have any questions.