Our Day Suit Collection offers a range of suits that are ideal for many formal and semi-formal occasion, from interviews and wedding wear, to funerals and smart dress occasions. In this collection there are four options in adult sizes. They are the navy Aintree, grey Warwick and two black styles; the Sandringham slimmer fit suit, and Epsom. With the exception of Sandringham, the styles are also available in boy’s sizes.
- Prices for the Epsom black day suit start from £49.95 for adults and £45 for children for the two piece suit. You can add whatever waistcoat and accessories you require from our extensive selection – see price list for full details, or visit us in-store and we will be happy to provide a full quotation
- Free Suit for the Groom Hire available on this collection, if there are four or more adults booking in the same party. Waistcoat and accessories will be as per the price list.
- There is a wide choice of sizes and fittings to select from in chest sizes from 24” up to 60”. We also offer this style in short, regular and long fittings, plus pageboy sizes.
- As well as offering a self-coloured waistcoat, there are various other options available that include, brocade, tweed and check options. There is also an impressive selection of ties, cravats and bow ties that will complement this outfit
- We offer a full fitting service at time of booking and can do length adjustments, if needed, to achieve the perfect fit. For men, we recommend fitting the outfit 12 to 16 weeks ahead of the wedding. On Saturdays, and at some of our branches, we recommend booking an appointment, as our hirewear departments can be very busy. We look after all customers as quickly as possible, but bookings take priority.
- If you wish to reserve your garments online you can do this by filling in our order form, but we still recommend a full fitting on the day of collection.
- Our reputation for high standards of service, ensure the men and boy's attire is perfect for your special occasion. Please contact your nearest branch, or email us if you have any questions.